Sunday, 18 June 1815; on an unassuming rain-soaked field in Belgium; two great generals of the age finally met in battle. The climactic clash of the Hundred Days campaign wrought the end of around twenty years of continuous warfare on the continent, and with it an end to the reign of Napoleon. The Battle of Waterloo, arguably the most famous battle in all military history, provides more than a fitting subject for our second foray into the 'Epic' scale of wargaming. Black Powder Epic Battles: Waterloo is here.
This bundle contains one of each of the French releases for the game, ensuring you’ll have plenty of troops with which to try and circumvent history on the tabletop and strive for victory for Napoleon. Additionally, a scenery pack depicting the strategically vital farmhouse at Hougoumont is included. The importance of the walled chateau at Hougoumont was underlined by the elite troops the Duke of Wellington placed in its defence. These troops were garrisoned just before their French enemy also sought to occupy the buildings, such was its significance and the bloody struggle for its control raged for hours. You’ll also receive a paint set to get your troops battle ready.
- Black Powder Epic Battles: Waterloo - French Starter Set
- Black Powder Epic Battles: Waterloo - French Infantry Brigade x 2
- Black Powder Epic Battles: Waterloo - French Light Cavalry Brigade
- Black Powder Epic Battles: Waterloo - French Heavy Cavalry Brigade
- Black Powder Epic Battles: Waterloo - Hougoumont Scenery Pack
- Black Powder - French Infantry Napoleonic Paint Set
Models supplied unassembled and unpainted